Do you know about LifeHacker.com? It’s a very popular website that is about “Tips, tricks, and downloads for getting things done.” It is simply that. I like it because every now and then they have cool DIY and MacGyver tips that I think relate to prepping and preparedness in general. If this list doesn’t make you a fan, it never will. I just wanted to share with everyone.
- Wristwatch Survival Kit
- DIY Bookshelves from Ladders
- DIY Cream Cheese
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- DIY Bacon Fat Candle
- Train for the Zombie Apocalypse
- Use Plastic Bags as Sees Starters for Your Garden
- Stackable Dressers Maximize Storage
- Build a Power Free Radio using a Glass Bottle
- DIY Desk Fan Heater
- DIY PVC Sprinkler System
- Remove Rust from Knives with Lemon Juice
- Add Additional Storage with a Curtain Rod, Hooks & Buckets
- Repurpose a Beverage Dispenser to be a Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- Build a Tumbling Composter
- Estimate the Time of Sunset With Your Hand
You can go right here:
Just a quick post to share. Good stuff and hope you enjoy…
Don’t forget to check out our sponsors and affiliates located to the right. They work hard to make sure the products you want are available when you want or need them for your preps.
Check out Suburban Survival Blog Daily.