Well, I’ll be traveling on business this week, so my posts might be a little spotty, but I’ll try to remain consistent. I did pre write several posts just for this occasion, so I should be okay. Look out tomorrow for my post on the contents of my Bug Out Bag.
- The Essential Guide to Building a Three Month Food Storage Base: Ensure Your Family’s Well-being in Any Situation
- A Knock at the Door: Reflections on Fear, Faith, and the World Today
- Chat GPT on Disaster Preparedness and EMPs
- The Importance of Creating Your Own Currency for Preparedness Groups
- Ready for an EMP: A Comprehensive Review of the 30 Liter Ready Hour Waterproof EMP Faraday Backpack
Books Bugging In Bugging Out Bug Out bug out bag Bug Out Location Bug Out Vehicle Business Travel Camping civil unrest Cooking Dave Canterbury DIY Economics Economy EDC Energy/Power first aid Food Food Storage Gardening Gear General Get Home Bag Guest Post Guns Health hygiene Knives Money Personal Physical Fitness Politics Preparedness prepping Self Reliance SHTF skills suburban survival Survivalism Urban Survival Videos Water Weapons Weather