Check it. So I don’t know how relevant this is to the readers of this blog, but maybe the information can be used to spread the word to family, friends, and neighbors. National Preparedness Month is September. Ready.gov says that National Preparedness Month is “designed to encourage Americans to take simple steps to prepare for emergencies in their homes, businesses, and communities.” FEMA is encouraging all families to prepare for those times when things might get tough for them or their community. They encourage every family to have an emergency preparedness kit that can get them through a 72 hour emergency. They are encouraging people to make a plan, and spread the word about National Preparedness Month. I think it is a good time to think about it, as hurricane season, fall, and winter are all going to fall upon us VERY quickly, and before you know it, we could all be in a pickle if there is an emergency.
- The Essential Guide to Building a Three Month Food Storage Base: Ensure Your Family’s Well-being in Any Situation
- A Knock at the Door: Reflections on Fear, Faith, and the World Today
- Chat GPT on Disaster Preparedness and EMPs
- The Importance of Creating Your Own Currency for Preparedness Groups
- Ready for an EMP: A Comprehensive Review of the 30 Liter Ready Hour Waterproof EMP Faraday Backpack
Books Bugging In Bugging Out Bug Out bug out bag Bug Out Location Bug Out Vehicle Business Travel Camping civil unrest Cooking Dave Canterbury DIY Economics Economy EDC Energy/Power first aid Food Food Storage Gardening Gear General Get Home Bag Guest Post Guns Health hygiene Knives Money Personal Physical Fitness Politics Preparedness prepping Self Reliance SHTF skills suburban survival Survivalism Urban Survival Videos Water Weapons Weather