So this week I was traveling for work and had very little time to post, so for any readers, I apologize. This will happen from time to time. However, I have been giving a lot of thought to a BOL (Bug Out Location) recently and doing some research on what I think might make a good BOL for me. I already have a BOL, but that is a family home, but does not have some of the criteria I may be looking for in a more secluded BOL. More on this in my next post. Mostly I wanted to apologize for not posting much this week, other than my little run in with the TSA and Port Authority Police at Newark Airport.
- The Essential Guide to Building a Three Month Food Storage Base: Ensure Your Family’s Well-being in Any Situation
- A Knock at the Door: Reflections on Fear, Faith, and the World Today
- Chat GPT on Disaster Preparedness and EMPs
- The Importance of Creating Your Own Currency for Preparedness Groups
- Ready for an EMP: A Comprehensive Review of the 30 Liter Ready Hour Waterproof EMP Faraday Backpack
Books Bugging In Bugging Out Bug Out bug out bag Bug Out Location Bug Out Vehicle Business Travel Camping civil unrest Cooking Dave Canterbury DIY Economics Economy EDC Energy/Power first aid Food Food Storage Gardening Gear General Get Home Bag Guest Post Guns Health hygiene Knives Money Personal Physical Fitness Politics Preparedness prepping Self Reliance SHTF skills suburban survival Survivalism Urban Survival Videos Water Weapons Weather