I follow MD Creekmore’s TheSurvivalistBlog.net. I think he is practical, not gear heavy, and has a good head on his shoulders because he has been prepping for a long time, as well as going through his own personal SHTF situations. If you are new to prepping he just published a post called: “10 Things To Do Now!” It’s a good read, and so is his blog. If you have never been there it is worth spending time poking around and learning something new.
- The Essential Guide to Building a Three Month Food Storage Base: Ensure Your Family’s Well-being in Any Situation
- A Knock at the Door: Reflections on Fear, Faith, and the World Today
- Chat GPT on Disaster Preparedness and EMPs
- The Importance of Creating Your Own Currency for Preparedness Groups
- Ready for an EMP: A Comprehensive Review of the 30 Liter Ready Hour Waterproof EMP Faraday Backpack
Books Bugging In Bugging Out Bug Out bug out bag Bug Out Location Bug Out Vehicle Business Travel Camping civil unrest Cooking Dave Canterbury DIY Economics Economy EDC Energy/Power first aid Food Food Storage Gardening Gear General Get Home Bag Guest Post Guns Health hygiene Knives Money Personal Physical Fitness Politics Preparedness prepping Self Reliance SHTF skills suburban survival Survivalism Urban Survival Videos Water Weapons Weather