This is a modified business travel kit. I have posted about my travel carry before, and it routinely changes. Today, I put in the luggage that I check at the airline, what you see in the picture to the left.
I just feel better when traveling for business with a small preparedness kit with me. When I get to the hotel, I always buy a large water that stays with my backpack, as does the travel kit…
The contents are as such:
- Frosts Mora carbon steel blade knife
- Leatherman Wave multi-tool
- REI (Adventure Medical Kit) Day Pack First Aid Kit with some personal additions for convenience and
- LED Flashlight
- Off (100% Deet)
- Packet of Trioxaine
- Carmex lip balm (petroleum jelley also good for fire starting)
- Home made Altoid Survival Kit (contents of which compliment the kit or can be used in the bush by itself)
- Gerber Paraframe I folding knife
- Pen / Small composition notebook
Don’t forget to check out our sponsors and affiliates located to the right. They work hard to make sure the products you want are available when you want or need them for your preps.
Check out Suburban Survival Blog Daily.