Welcome to one of the newest additions and changes to the Suburban Survival Blog. We’ve started adding a Podcast as we continue to ramp up new content, as well as bring you new reviews, and more going forward. While to many this may be a basic podcast, we’ve made our first attempt. I don’t think we did too bad.
We’re going to try our best to bring you at least one episode a week, and we’re going to try to be as original as we can. We know there are other options out there for you, and we’re gearing our Podcast towards Suburban and Urban dwellers. Think those that live within 50 miles of a city or
Apartment Preppers. We hope you enjoy this Podcast and upcoming Podcasts as we get started and ramp up.
From today’s discussion about Basic Food Storage, we’ve got a few bullet points around some of the products discussed in the Podcast.
- Mountain House Classic Bucket (In a square bucket vs. round): http://goo.gl/i8HJfM
- 5 Gallon Mylar Bags and 1000cc O2 Absorbers: http://goo.gl/kHKqkE
- 4 and 1/4 Square Plastic Buckets for Storage: http://goo.gl/jyYE7o
- Foodsaver (if you don’t already have one, get one): http://goo.gl/wIxlPg
- First in First Out (FIFO) Can Rotator: http://goo.gl/eEmDBS
Please feel free to comment and let us know what you think. We’ll take all your constructive criticism in stride. We promise. 🙂